💪 PB^3 (n. s.)
1. “PB to the Power of Three” (Peanut Butter Bacon Banana) is a powerhouse breakfast built on toast, supported by your peanut butter of choice, decorated with sliced banana and pan-sizzled bacon. Elvis would be proud.
example: "What’s that? Dwayne The Rock Johnson is hungry? Here, give him some PB^3."
😤 son! (i.)
1. An interjection and declaration of excellence. Most frequently used in the context of competition.
“Come see me for round two tomorrow son!”
“Son! Get outta here with that weak stuff!”
🔥 flame (adj., n.)
1. A descriptor that indicates culinary wizardry or other general awesomeness.
example: “Peanut-butter-cookie-dough-ice cream? That sounds flame.”
also see: flame sauce, fire-flame, fi-fi, flamedankery
☕️ afternoon juice (n. s.)
1. coffee brewed and enjoyed anytime after 12pm.
example: “Cam, get your head off your desk and make some afternoon juice.”
☕️ rocket fuel (n. s.)
1. coffee strong enough to keep a hibernating grizzly bear wired for 108 hours straight.
example: “Jay, well done. Today’s pot is absolute rocket fuel.”
🍌 nanners (n. pl.)
1. Bananas, staple of Cam’s diet.
example: “If you’re not putting nanners in your smoothies, you’re doing something wrong.”
💥 smack (v.)
1. To engage or partake in, usually in a manner having to do with food.
2. To dominate or obliterate in competition.
3. To provide or lend something to another person.
“I’d smack a bowl of mac n’ cheese right now.”
“You see the game? The Ducks smacked USC, 63-10.”
“Smack me with that Sriracha sauce! This chicken needs some kick.”
🌶️ jalps (n. pl.)
1. Jalapeño peppers.
example. “This chili has no kick! Put some Jalps in there!”